Organ on a chip consulting
Need help with organ on a chip? We offer organ on a chip consulting, from single meetings to full projects, to help scientists explore, choose and use these complex models more efficiently.
We support biologists with:
- choosing the right technology for their application (fit for prupose),
- operating organ on chips in the lab with hands-on support,
- consulting in projects,
- consulting in R&D, and
- technology transfer and commercialization.
We help tech companies with:
- finding the best niche for their products,
- choosing the best strategy to enter the market, and
- connecting them to stakeholders and end-users.
We support funding agencies and investment ventures with:
- assessing project proposals,
- evaluating funding in companies, and
- evaluating unique selling points of organ on a chip companies.
This is Hossein! I have more than 10 years of experience in organ on a chip. I am trained as a mechanical engineer, and I am an organ on a chip enthusiast. But I am most passionate about guiding biologists to the right technology. Many new systems have been developed in the past 10-15 years, this makes it confusing for everyone to have a clear mind in the field. I have chosen not to be biased towards a specific technology. I have developed a database of organ on a chip systems and their applications to simplify things. And I am continuously in contact with end-users to understand their needs and requirements in the field.
I partner up with other consultants, if necessary, to help my clients with the items you see above, and more. I am always excited to meet new people and brainstorm about their ideas, so feel free to contact me, no expectation!